Winterm 3515SE and 3715SE
Wyse technology is the first Windows-based terminal manufacturer to earn the Powered by Micorsoft Windows CE Windows-based terminal" logo. The Winterm 3000 series sets the standard with unparalleled features, including seamless implementation of Windows NT-based transaction processing applications, multiple sessions, and multiple protocol access to Windows and legacy applications. Administrators have the freedom to choose the protocol that best fits their needs. They can select an end-to-end Microsoft solution using the Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP) or take advantage of the Citrix ICA protocol through Citrix MetaFrame or WinFrame server software.
The Winterm models 3515SE and 3715SE Windows-based terminals are integrated with low cost, high quality 14-or 15-inch color CRT displays to provide all-in-one models with terminal-sized footprints. They can be used effectively and affordably in busy retail, financial, call center, manufacturing, office sites, and transaction processing. The Winterm 3515SE and Winterm 3715SE come with fully integrated 16-bit stereo sound capability. Administrators prefer Winterm terminals because they can be quickly set up and added to the network in only a few minutes using the simple set-up wizard.
Wyse Technology is a world leader in Windows-based terminals. Since 1981 Wyse has placed nearly nine million thin clients worldwide and is the worlds leading supplier of general purpose terminals. The Winterm 3000 series benefits from this rich heritage of adherence to standards, system compatibility, and system dependability.
- >Works seamlessly with Microsoft Windows NT Server 4.0, Terminal Server Edition or Citrix WinFrame to display Windows NT, Windows 95, Windows 3.1, and DOS (text) applications via multiuser Windows NT servers
- >Supports ICA and RDP protocols
- >Supports Wyse WY-60, WY-50, WY-50+; IBM TN3270e, TN5250; DEC VT420; ADDS A2; Hazeltine 500; and SCO Console Resident
- >Winterm model 3515SE has a 14-inch non-glare CRT (13.3-inch viewing area) with 256-colors, 800 x 600 SVGA and 75 Hz flicker-free refresh rate
- >Winterm model 3715SE has a 15-inch non-glare CRT (13.8-inch viewing area) with 256 colors, 1024 x 768 SVGA, and 75 Hz flicker-free refresh rate
- >Multiple protocol/multiple session support
- >Simple device-management capabilities
- >16-bit audio support
- >Keyboard language support: Belgian French, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Japanese, Italian, Norwegian, Spanish, Swedish, Swiss French, Swiss German, U.K. English, and U.S. English
- >Delivers the number-one application base
- >Gives administrators the flexibility to choose the protocol that fits their needs
- >Delivers simple migration from character-based to Windows-based erminals
- >Simple terminal-footprint device
- >Increased productivity with multiple connections
- >Easier to manage than other sophisticated desktop devices
- >Simple connectivity to Ethernet
- >Delivers stereo sound to the user through Citrix MetaFrame