IBM Infoprint Color C2047 Laser Printer
Looking for IBM Infoprint C2047 Parts?
The InfoPrint C2047 printer is an ideal solution for growing businesses because you can produce high-quality, professional output on a variety of media. Place this duplex printer on a desk or in a convenient location to support medium to large workgroups. Enjoy large input capacity and aftermarket toner options to lower your cost per page. Print complex color or black-and-white jobs with ease thanks to the 512 megabytes of standard memory.
- Gigabit network connectivity standard
- 4.3 inchcolor touch panel with four preinstalled solutions
- Multiple security features
- Excellent acoustics that keep noise levels low
- Recyclable extra high yield toner cartridges that can deliver up to 20,000 impressions
- Environmentally conscious printer design
- Brilliant color printing with true 1200 dpi and 4800 Color Quality (CQ)
Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state. The Image Quality (IQ) or Color Quality (CQ) enhancement, whether 1200, 2400 or 4800, is a special print mode designed to vary the intensity of each individual printed dot by manipulating its size to produce the appearance of greater print resolution within the limitation of a set number of dots per inch (dpi). Printer images may depict the installation of additional feature(s) which are offered at additional charge(s).
InfoPrint C2047 Supplies
|39V4059||Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Black||20,000|
|39V4364||Maintenance kit (ITU) **||200,000|
|39V4362||Fuser 115v **||150,000|
|75P6997||Staple refill sets||5,000 x 3|
|39V4150||Toner Waste Container||50,000|
|39V4359||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Black TAA||20,000||--|
|39V4358||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Yellow TAA||20,000||--|
|39V4356||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Cyan TAA||20,000||--|
|39V4357||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Magenta TAA||20,000|
|39V4052||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Cyan||20,000|
|39V4057||Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Magenta||20,000|
|39V4056||Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Cyan||20,000|
|39V4055||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Black||20,000|
|39V4054||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Yellow||20,000|
|39V4053||Use and Return Program Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Magenta||20,000|
|39V4058||Extra High Yield Toner Cartridge, Yellow||20,000|
InfoPrint C2047 Features & Benefits
|Customizable 4.3 inch operator panel|
Please users with a diagonal color touch-sensitive graphical user interface that has 15 hard buttons and one LED. Multiple languages supported.
Use this quick link to access controls that help you print more responsibly. For example, reduce energy and use less paper/toner.
Discover the communication potential of the color touch screen display. Instead of a standard screen, load a scrolling slideshow that promotes your business or products or communicates important messages to your customers or employees.
|Forms & Favorites solution|
Allow users to store forms, marketing materials or other documents that they print online frequently. Users can select documents from the touch screen to print.
Allow users to change the touch screen background to an image of their choice - or select one of four screens that are preloaded.
|Standard gigabit networking|
Connect to the network effortlessly. Enjoy wireless connectivity with the wireless option.
|"Show me" animation on eTask screens|
Conserve hardware processing overhead when you use the new FlashTM Lite animated video.
|Standard large memory|
Print complex jobs easily with 512 megabytes of memory.
|Scan to a USB key|
Scan documents to a USB key using the conveniently located USB port on the front operator panel.
|Large toner capacity||Improve productivity and save money by reducing user interventions. Receive up to 8,000 impressions from the ship-with toner cartridge. Lower total cost of print with aftermarket toner options of up to 20,000 impressions per cartridge 1 .|
Save time and help prevent unnecessary reprinting. Display contents of a USB/held print job on the control panel for confirmation and review by user. Also allows for job send manipulation and printing of single pages from print jobs.
|Color saver tool set|
Keep color costs under control by utilizing the coverage estimator, color balance control, color saver, color samples and fine-line enhancement.
|Color correction tool|
Improve the quality of images and customize color output.
|Front panel sleep button|
Save money and electricity by placing the printer in a low-power sleep mode.
Track -�green-� print behavior with job logs that utilize firmware tracking information for page count, cartridge usage type and count, duplex and n-up.
1. InfoPrint Solutions Company does not recommend printing this monthly maximum on a consistent basis.
InfoPrint C2047 Specifications
|Models||Network (n), duplex network (dn)|
|Maximum speed 1||Up to 50 ppm for letter (color/mono), 47.5 ppm A4 (color/mono)|
|First-page-out time 1||As fast as 8.5 seconds (color)|
As fast as 8 seconds (monochrome)
|Processor||1.2 GHZ Power PC Processor|
|Recommended monthly usage 2||2,500 - 17,000 pages|
|Maximum monthly usage 3||Up to 150,000 pages|
|Print resolutionn 4||4800 Color Quality|
True 1200 x 1200 dpi
|Duplex printing||Standard on dn models|
|Memory (std/max)||512 MB/1.5 GB|
|Flash memory||256 MB (optional)|
|Hard drive||Optional: 160 GB or Higher|
|Memory slots||One DRAM DIMM Slot|
One ISP (INA) Slots
Two DLE Firmware Card, Font Card and Flash Memory Card slots
|Console type||4.3" color LCD touch-sensitive graphical user interface with 15 hard buttons. Multiple languages supported|
|Standard||10/100/1000BaseTX Gigabit Ethernet|
Front USB-A 2.0 High Speed host port
Rear USB-B 2.0 High Speed device port
Rear USB-A 2.0 High Speed host port>
|Optional internal||IEEE 1284-B Parallel Card|
RS-232C Serial Card
|Optional external||Ethernet 10Base/100BaseTX (1 USB port)|
Gigabit 1000BaseTX Ethernet (4 USB port)
|USB direct interface port||The InfoPrint C2047 and InfoPrint C2057 MFP series printers can support printing the following file formats from a USB flash memory device:|
- .jpeg (or .jpg)
- .tiff (or .tif)
- PDF (Version 1.6 or earlier)
|Supported environments 5||MicrosoftWindowsServer 2008, Server 2008 x64, Server 2003, Server 2003 x64, 7, 7 x64, Vista, Vista x64, XP, XP x64, 2000, Me, 98, NT4, Terminal Services; Citrix MetaFrame; UNIX; Linux; IBM AIXColon Files; Mac OS X; Novell; Other: virtually any platform supporting TCP/IP.|
|Standard data streams||PostScript3 emulation|
Hewlett-Packard Company PCL6 emulation
PPDS Migration Tool
PDF v1.6 emulation
|Application solutions||Bar Code, IPDS and Decryption cards are available|
Forms & Favorites
Background & Idle Screen
|Number of standard sources 6||2|
|Optional input sources 6||3>|
|Maximum number of input sources 7||5|
|Primary drawer||550 sheets|
|High-capacity feeder||2,000 sheets (Optional)|
|Multipurpose feeder||100 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity||3,200 sheets|
|Output capacity (Standard)||500 sheets|
|Output capacity (Max)||1,000 sheets|
|Optional output||One 500-Sheet Staple Finisher or|
One 500-Sheet Staple, Hole Punch Finisher or
One 5-Bin Mailbox (100 sheets each) or
One 500-Sheet Offset Stacker
|Standard and Optional 550-sheet input||A4; A5; JIS-B5; letter; legal; executive; folio; statement; cardstock; paper labels (occasional use only)|
|Multipurpose Feeder||A4; A5; JIS-B5; letter; legal; executive; folio; statement; transparencies; some cardstock; some envelopes; paper labels (occasional use only)|
|High-capacity feeder||A4; letter; legal; folio|
|Standard output||A4; A5; JIS B5; letter; legal; executive; folio; statement; some envelopes; cardstock; transparencies and paper labels|
|Integrated tray, MPF, and 550 option||16 lb. to 125 lb., depending on media (60 g/m2to 203 g/m2)|
|High-capacity input option||16 lb. to 32 lb., depending on media (60 g/m2to 120 g/m2)|
|Toner yield 8||Ships with: 11,000 pages color, 8,500 pages monochrome|
Aftermarket 20,000 pages color and monochrome
|Dimensions||Width: 22.3" (566 mm) Depth: 20.2" (512 mm) Height: 20.3" (515 mm)|
|Weight||Weight (unpackaged): 110 lbs (50 kg)|
|Warranty||North America: One-year, 9x5 next-day on-site repair (upgrades may be available). For more information, please contact your local InfoPrint representative.|
Europe, Middle East, Africa: One-year (unless country law dictates otherwise), 9x5 next-day on-site repair (upgrades may be available). For more information, contact your local InfoPrint Representative.
Asia Pacific: One-year, 9x5 next-day on-site repair (upgrades may be available). For more information, contact your local InfoPrint representative>
|What's in the box||InfoPrint C2047|
11,000 page color and 8,500 page monochrome return program toner cartridges
Setup Sheet (covers network and local attachment)
Safety Information Sheet
Safety Stability Sheet
InfoPrint C2047 Series Software and Documentation CD
Warranty Sheet/Book/CD (country dependent)
Power cord(s) (country dependent)
1. Exact speed varies depending on printer settings, document complexity, system configuration, software application, system environment, driver and printer state.
2. Recommended Monthly Page Volume is a range of pages that helps customers evaluate InfoPrint's product offerings based on the average number of pages customers plan to print on the device each month. InfoPrint recommends that the number of pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including: supplies replacement intervals, paper loading intervals, speed, and typical customer usage.
3. InfoPrint Solutions Company does not recommend printing this monthly maximum on a consistent basis.
4. The Color Quality (CQ) enhancement, whether 1200, 2400, or 4800 is a special print mode designed to vary the intensity of each individual printed dot by manipulating its size to produce the appearance of greater print resolution within the limitation of a set number of dots per inch (dpi).
5. Not all versions are supported. Contact your sales representative for a detailed list of supported versions.
6. See user documentation for specific media types, weights, and sizes that are supported.
7. Furniture may be required with additional drawers, see www.infoprint.com for additional information.
8. Assumes 5 percent coverage per page. Yields are provided for planning purposes and are not a guarantee of minimum life; actual yields may vary. Actual usage should be used to establish the life of the supply product in each end user's specific application. Many factors, such as print coverage per page, paper type and size, model type and environmental conditions can affect supply life. Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19798.