I-O 9220 LaserCard
I-O 9220 LaserCard
I-O 9220 LaserCard turns Hewlett-Packard LaserJet 5Si, 4 plus, 4Si,
4V, and other MIO-compatible printers into feature-rich coax printers.
The I-O 9220 LaserCard is conveniently configured through the
printer's front panel or Host/PC download commands. It installs
internally into the printer's MIO slot and offers the following
- Seamless connectivity to IBM 3270-type mainframe hosts or 3174 or 327X controllers.
- Includes built-in intelligent printer sharing port, allowing the HP printer to be automatically shared between coax and PC/LAN users at no extra cost.
- Comes with the industry's best 3287/68/62 and 3812 (SCS) printer emulations for worry-free host printing.
- Supports multiple fonts, Automatic Print Orientation (APO), Computer Output Reduction (COR), host selectable paper trays, printing on 11x17 and A3 sized paper, and many other features.
- Generates bar codes, charts, and electronic forms through simple IOGL (I-O Graphics Language) commands from the host.
- Allows color printing directly from the host when installed in the HP Color LaserJet or DeskJet 1600C.
|Host Systems:||Coax (3270)|
|Interface:||IBM coax to HP MIO port|
|Power:||Supplied by the printer|
|Environment:||Temperature: +40 to 100 F (+5 to 42 C) |
Relative humidity: 0% to 90%
Optimum: 70 +/- 15 F (24 +/- 8 C)
|Approvals:||FCC A; CE Marks|
IBM 30XX, 43XX, and 937X hosts or 3174 and 327X controllers
|Includes IBM 3287, 3268, 3262, 3812, 4214, and 4224 (all SCS) printer emulations|
|Supports 17 Languages|
|Automatic Print Orientation (APO)|
|Computer Output Reduction (COR)|
|Local or Remote Configuration||Conveniently configure the I-O 9220 LaserCard through the printer's front panel, from an attached PC/LAN, or directly from the IBM host.|
|Internal Installation||Seamless host connectivity with minimal space requirements.|
|True IBM Printer Emulation||Replace IBM system printers without rewriting existing applications.|
|IBM Host Duplex Printing||Save money by printing on both sides of the paper.|
|Superb Font and Color Support||Enhances the appearance of printout by using virtually any font and even color (Color LJ, DJ 1600C).|
|Internally Generated Bar Codes||Print bar codes directly from the host. Supported bar codes include: Code 39, Code 128, Interleaved 2 of 5, UPC A EAN 8, EAN 13, and POSTNET.|
|I-O Graphics Language||Quickly and inexpensively create charts and electronic forms by embedding IOGL commands into the host data stream.|
|High Speed Processing||Print host jobs at the HP LJ 5Si's maximum rate speed of 24 ppm.|
|Programmability||Conveniently call up customized printer command strings through macro IDs.|
|Integrated Centronics Parallel Port||Optimize the utilization of the printer by sharing it between the IBM host and an additional PC/LAN. No user intervention is required.|