The Genicom 3470 Printer is an affordable serial printers with speed and exceptional paper handling versatility. With the Genicom 3470 Printer you can change jobs without changing paper in busy work environments.
Keeps You On Schedule.
Designed for medium print duty requirements, the 3400 Series printers deliver outstanding performance at up to 840 cps.
Expert Paper Handling
Dual paper paths with optional second tractors make light work of even your largest print runs. You can load two forms and switch jobs without changing paper. And the 3400 will handle up to 8-part forms, depending on the model.
Features That Save You Time ...
GENICOM 3400 printers can do your mission-critical printing using several time-saving features, including automatic forms-thickness sensing and adjustment, automatic paper park, and automatic top of form.
These printers require no preventive maintenance and have high MTBF ratings of up to 10,000 hours. The bottom line? Less downtime - which means your work is done on schedule.
... And Save You Money.
With either of the 3400 Series models you get an integrated parallel and serial interface with automatic interface switching. Integration saves you the cost of an additional interface while allowing the printer to automatically receive data from two hosts.
Genicom Models Available:
- 3470 700 cps, 18-wire
- 3480+ 450 cps, 24-wire
- 3460 400 cps, 9-wire
- Up to 840 cps.
- Dual paper paths with optional second tractors for busy work environments.
- Up to 8-part forms with automatic forms thickness sensing and adjustment.
- Zero-inch tear-off, automatic top of form, automatic paper park.
- Automatic interface switching.
- Shared-resource environments.
- Four available formats for forms setup storage.
- 22 bar codes including POSTNET.
- Color printing available.
- Software setups with nonvolatile memory.
- IBM-compatible models available.